Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a new Abit AI7 and am attempting to load uGuru as well as other apps but I keep getting failures when the install wizards launch. It says to make sure I have rights to the directory but I am the admin...shouldn't I have supreme rule over everything??? So far uGuru and my WD Caviar SATA drive apps have done it to me. DL's are no problem...omega drivers for ATI installed perfectly. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindusar

Installed a new Abit AI7 and am attempting to load uGuru as well as other apps but I keep getting failures when the install wizards launch. It says to make sure I have rights to the directory but I am the admin...shouldn't I have supreme rule over everything??? So far uGuru and my WD Caviar SATA drive apps have done it to me. DL's are no problem...omega drivers for ATI installed perfectly. Any ideas?

screenie?

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to try again to get you a screen shot and guess what...it's working now. Chipset software is looking for a file usbehci.sys that isn't there but it seems it has to do with getting SP2 on here. I'll do that next, ugh...

Thanks and sorry for the false alarm. I really did try like 4 or 5 times before asking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts