Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my 9550 about a month ago and i have placed a old 3 progn fan that cooled a 650mhz processor, how can i check my current temp because i have it overclocked from gpu 250 to 380 and memory is 195 to 265<br><br>
Also when i run ati tool before it would sya that i would have an avg or 66fps now it says that i have about 33fps<br><br>
whats wrong and how can i fix this?

·
Registered
530 Posts
you cant check the temp on the 9550 and also i had the same problem with a x300SE i think your just overclocking to much go ahead and scan for artifacts (yellow dots all over the place) and if you get any you know your overclocking too much

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the thing is when i do scan for artifacts i get nothing when i go to 270mhz for mem thats when i getg artifacts. do you think it has anything to do with the catalyst control center loading up? everytim it does it messes up ati tool and the card

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know the limits of my card the best i can go to without getting artifacts i 380 clock mhz and 260 mem mhz<br />
<br />
those are my settings and ive been using those for the past month of so artifact free. just soemthing is either wrong with the program ati tool or catalyst control center<br />
<br />
my problem was that why am i getting 33 fps when before i used to get 60-66 fps when i overcloked it to 380 and 255?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts