Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If this happens much more I'll.......grrrrrrr! Is this my problem or overclock.nets?

Also, I come on the site, I log in, to look at CP I have to log in again, and sometimes after my first post in that session I have to log in again. ***?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

If this happens much more I'll.......grrrrrrr! Is this my problem or overclock.nets?

Also, I come on the site, I log in, to look at CP I have to log in again, and sometimes after my first post in that session I have to log in again. ***?

Sometimes i also ge that kind of alert...But i don't mention it.
I'm using that "remeber me" option, so don't have such a problem with logging in...

IMO it's a firefox's or oc.net's problem

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by hexogenn

Sometimes i also ge that kind of alert...But i don't mention it.
I'm using that "remeber me" option, so don't have such a problem with logging in...

IMO it's a firefox's or oc.net's problem

I get that alert all the time.

And I use "Remember Me", but if want to *ahem* clear my history and saved form information I have to log in again

·
Registered
276 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

I get that alert all the time.

And I use "Remember Me", but if want to *ahem* clear my history and saved form information I have to log in again

That's strange...I only get that "connection timed out" and that's all..
Try to connect with IE if problems are gone, it means that ff(or i have mistaken and you're using ie??) is causing them...
Otherwise i dunno what to suggest 4 now

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
The problem could be because we recently switched IP addresses and for some reason your ISPs DNS or your computer is reverting to a cached DNS record and looking for the site at the old IP. Please let me know if you continue to experience these problems. I am not able to replicate the problem here on any major browser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.