Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Stick with a DTR 3400 (or mobile 3400) almost half the cost, and OC's just the same.

The DTR and Mobile 3400 has that magic multiplier of 11, while the 3700 is at 12....if you OC enough, chances are it will only be stable below 12...

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421

Stick with a DTR 3400 (or mobile 3400) almost half the cost, and OC's just the same.

The DTR and Mobile 3400 has that magic multiplier of 11, while the 3700 is at 12....if you OC enough, chances are it will only be stable below 12...

:withstupi
heres the link im going with the 62 watter if i can get one in time
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...103-477&depa=0

Xavier is Excalibur out of these puppies?

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Yeah Spooked, excaliber sold out of 3400 Mobiles is 3 days, you might want to get them off newegg since excaliber sells the guaranteed steppings so they'll fly out of stock (and into my computer
) Excaliber also carries true mobiles down to 2800 (1.6GHz) if you're looking to save some dough and possibley run cooler.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

Yeah Spooked, excaliber sold out of 3400 Mobiles is 3 days, you might want to get them off newegg since excaliber sells the guaranteed steppings so they'll fly out of stock (and into my computer
) Excaliber also carries true mobiles down to 2800 (1.6GHz) if you're looking to save some dough and possibley run cooler.

thanks Griff i guess i need to bite the bullet quick the newegg version went up 10 dollars as well

maybe ill call them and ask if they have anymore

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

thanks Griff i guess i need to bite the bullet quick the newegg version went up 10 dollars as well

maybe ill call them and ask if they have anymore

I'll sell you mine when I pick up my new one next time they have a good stepping at excaliber

1 - 9 of 9 Posts