Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
RTX Sight Unseen
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building 2 SB builds for people and so yesterday I ordered 2 2600ks from newegg as soon as they were available and then I made a second order for all the components.

Unfortunately now my processors have shipped, but not the components, ill be so mad if I have 2 processors and nothing to build with them tomorrow
mad.gif

·
RTX Sight Unseen
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSHawkeye;11961966
Hopefully they should ship out today, sometimes it can be a tad slow. If they ship from NJ then you are in luck.
That's what I am praying for I don't have to deliver the systems until Saturday, but I am off Wednesday so I don't want to have to sit around waiting for the UPS man.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I tend to use Amazon (Prime) to purchase since california tax makes any Newegg purchase over $100 unbearable.

However, Newegg has been notorious
smile.gif
for getting deliveries ontime--if not earlier for me so best of luck to you.

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tconroy135;11961958
I am building 2 SB builds for people and so yesterday I ordered 2 2600ks from newegg as soon as they were available and then I made a second order for all the components.

Unfortunately now my processors have shipped, but not the components, ill be so mad if I have 2 processors and nothing to build with them tomorrow
mad.gif
ring their asses up and Rage down the phone

·
RTX Sight Unseen
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsMassive;11962055
ring their asses up and Rage down the phone
They might spit on my GPUs!
eek.gif

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
At least you got the most important part. I'm going to get mobo today, I'm not getting my Ram from NewEgg anytime soon. And my processor will be shipped today. My guess is that my CPU will get here before my Ram does. And my Ram was ordered last Thursday.

·
RTX Sight Unseen
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Even though my second order only says charged they have started to send me UPS codes for the cases.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts