Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know one?

I mean i use task manager that tells me my network usage and from that i can guess how much a program is using roughly.

but is there any software that will let you do this for individual applications.

For instance maybe give you a list of running applications and display their upload and download rate.

thankyou

·
Registered
526 Posts
I use NetLimiter.

For different purpose tho, but it clearly shows data you need in a really accessible way. You can check even processes for each program.

Give it a try.

·
Banned
11,112 Posts
I'd say your best bet would be Netmeter

It doesn't show the UL/DL for individual programs, but it can monitor it for specific periods of time and issue warnings when you go over a specific amount of UL/DL

·
Premium Member
4,781 Posts
Yeah my bro told me about Netmeter. I say try that out.

I can't wait till I get my rig and eventually get dual monitors. Then my 2nd monitor can be used to monitor all that kind of stuff. Makes me comp look real professional and hacker looking lol.

Tell your friends its monitoring some gov't tracking stuff or something lol and see what they say.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by noahmateen1234 View Post
Yeah my bro told me about Netmeter. I say try that out.

I can't wait till I get my rig and eventually get dual monitors. Then my 2nd monitor can be used to monitor all that kind of stuff. Makes me comp look real professional and hacker looking lol.

Tell your friends its monitoring some gov't tracking stuff or something lol and see what they say.
Hacker don't have friends.

·
Premium Member
10,928 Posts
wire shark
even better then net limiter , especially if you're looking to be a hacker looking person it directly sniffs every incoming/outgoing packet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts