Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm looking for a program other than iTunes to sync music with my iPad. I formatted my computer and iTunes wants me to format my iPad before i can sync anything with it >_>... I don't feel like losing all my apps, information, pictures, videos and any other pre-existing stuff i've got on it (already lost it all before...).

So are there any programs out there that will allow me to sync music with the iPad? Don't really care if it can't sync apps, or movie, it just has to be able to somehow get the music from my PC, to my iPad.

·
Banned
5,890 Posts
Your apps are tied to your account, so getting those back is a matter of just logging into your account, and if you didn't back up your info, pictures, and videos before you formatted then maybe its best to start from scratch since you didn't really seem to need them enough to back them up in the first place.

Or you could try Songbird, but I haven't tested it with my iPad yet.

·
Registered
533 Posts
personally, i use copytrans to handle all my music transferring stuff. only thing you have to do is install itunes since the program needs some files from the itunes installation (but you dont need to run itunes again)

http://www.copytrans.net/

they say it works for the ipad but i havent tried it personally since i dont own one, just an iphone.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by reberto View Post
Your apps are tied to your account, so getting those back is a matter of just logging into your account, and if you didn't back up your info, pictures, and videos before you formatted then maybe its best to start from scratch since you didn't really seem to need them enough to back them up in the first place.

Or you could try Songbird, but I haven't tested it with my iPad yet.
Backing up wasn't an option, was an emergency format.

Thanks you folks who suggested programs, i'll check them out

Much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts