Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya you guessed it is a rocketfish mod. Ya another one. Well it seems that i have to cut my case up once again maybe ill add a window this time.

The main things i want to do is cut holes for cable management, mount my second mcr320 in the bottom/cut a hole in the side panel so it can it breath, and maybe a nice window. The pictures below are of my case from stock to how it is now.

The stock case with no mods

Bad angle sorry but heres the the big whole in the top on my case for the first mcr320

The case with both MCR 320 in teh bottom one needs to be screwed down. but i have L brackets that should do the trick.

Yes i know my tubing is gray. The fesser blue i was using dyed it.

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Hmmm I love the Rocketfish even at stock

Can't wait to see how this turn out

~B~

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hopefully i get should get something done next week. i have been working 10 hour days. im kinda tired. lol

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
609 Posts
Just curious, but are your fans set to pull air? And if so, is that the best orientation to have the fans?

I have the same case, and I have my fans set up similar to yours, although I would assuming it would be better to have the fans above the radiator to draw in cooler air?

Also, I am not sure but is your radiator offset on the top? I am having problems with it touching the top of my mobo coolers. I am curious if I can switch over to the GTX360 on top.

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nope the rad isnt offset. i have a thinner rad than you do. im sure you could put it on the top of your case if you wanted . and yes i have my fan on teh bottom pulling air throu the rad in to the case.

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i think i may being making some head way i just ordered some small peices for this mod. its a start right.

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update #1

room = mess
say hi to lucky

hey whats that big hole doing their

the drill had a dead battery. coming soon fill port

i need to save this. youll see why later

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syrillian View Post
Dood!

Yer cat looks pissed as all heck!

Also, (if I may)... have you considered using some u-channel on the edges of that window-cut out?

*whines* oooohhhh... please tell me why you are saving that piece.... what's it gonna become?
he hates the flash form the camera

yes, but im broke till Thursday(pay day). i also cut teh hole about 1/8 inch small so id have room to clean up the cut.

youll see.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts