641 - 651 of 651 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #641 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFALL3Nx View Post

WOW!
this has thread gave me some great ideas for my Beta EVO!
I am going all white case with a clear AMD logo cut out window and chrome gold on the outlines of said window. ill use green led fans and some other green light rift raft.
im going to rip out the leds in my PSU and replace with green, or replace the fan if i can. too much blue! blue says stock to me, ha!
thumb.gif

think it would be okay to paint ram heat sinks? ima try it!
Sounds like a solid idea, Should be fine to pain the ram sinks as long as you have good air flow in your case and don't push your ram too hard, also use a light coat of paint.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutro0 View Post

Sounds like a solid idea, Should be fine to pain the ram sinks as long as you have good air flow in your case and don't push your ram too hard, also use a light coat of paint.
As is, the ram is always cold to the touch. If i could, would rep this post to the moon and back!

·
Premium Member
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #643 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFALL3Nx View Post

As is, the ram is always cold to the touch. If i could, would rep this post to the moon and back!
lol I would think one would be sufficient. Also if you need any more help please feel free to shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Trully awsome...

I have the Beta EVO as well and this build gave me tons of ideas for what to work on next!
Thank so much for all the pics and time spent documenting this.

+1 for the best EVO modder on the net!

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
Been awhile... how is this one doing? I keep having to vacuum the front of mine as it sucks up so much dust.
frown.gif

·
Premium Member
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #646 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterwarrior View Post

Trully awsome...
I have the Beta EVO as well and this build gave me tons of ideas for what to work on next!
Thank so much for all the pics and time spent documenting this.
+1 for the best EVO modder on the net!
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusher33 View Post

Been awhile... how is this one doing? I keep having to vacuum the front of mine as it sucks up so much dust.
frown.gif
Its in my office as my home office comp. And hah yea the front is a dust collector. I will be redoing this mod here soon I thing. I believe Katharos V2.0 is needed. Every time I look at this computer I think of all the things that I could have done differently, mostly the sleeving and some fabrication.

So there will come a time when this gets done the right way. However it may be re-birthed in a totally new creature.... time will tell.

Also I have had to redo the log due to my image host, so now they are hosted on my own web space, and condensed into 2 posts.

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
I had to check back on this mod to see how watercooling is done in a Beta Evo. I cannot find any other WC builds involving this case.

·
Premium Member
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #649 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusher33 View Post

I had to check back on this mod to see how watercooling is done in a Beta Evo. I cannot find any other WC builds involving this case.
Yea its hard to fit it in the case as the top is not really made for it, however tanking it on the back will work just fine. Also given the expertise I have now I would have put it in the front of the case in the bays. Which I may do once Katharos V2 Comes around
wink.gif

641 - 651 of 651 Posts