Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm back with a new project. This one will be considerably...umm....more crazy
pbasil1 and I will be testing our skills with this one. This case will hold two motherboards....gonna kinda do a dark side, light side theme..one side will be intel, the other side will be AMD. Nothing has been started yet but I do have some 3dsmax renditions of what it will turn out to look like. Hope you guys like it. Stay tuned...things could get ugly!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had not considered phase change....but we may have to do phase now....what to do with all the fans...hmm

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not sure....Lian-Li makes a weird case that looks like it holds two mobos, but actually doesnt?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there some type of kit for the Motzart TX to convert it to dual MOBO? Because looking at it, it looks to only hold 1 MOBO.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have scoped out the sheet metal, we will be buying a rather larger roll of 14g Aluminum. I dont know if I specified but this will be build from scratch. We also found a place where we can go and bend and shape all of our stuff.. that came fast than I thought it would. it will also be interesting to see a how a Full ATX and a full BTX fits in this case.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Please make two of all your case parts and ship me the spares. Looks sweet man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts