Overclock.net banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

Hello all,

I was wondering if I could be added to the owners club list?

I'm about to begin a build in #003, with the first step being a full respray from a local powdercoating group. If anyone's interested, I should have an update sometime later this week.

Thanks!
I will see if I can edit the post. If not, I will request permission to do so! Welcome to the club. Apologies for not getting back to you on the powder coat code number for the side panels. Summertime is when I work my butt off to save some money for the school year.

Thanks, Jeffery

*EDIT* The google doc has been edited. Might take a bit for it to reflect the change on here.

· Done
6,917 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffinslaw View Post

I will see if I can edit the post. If not, I will request permission to do so! Welcome to the club. Apologies for not getting back to you on the powder coat code number for the side panels. Summertime is when I work my butt off to save some money for the school year.

Thanks, Jeffery

*EDIT* The google doc has been edited. Might take a bit for it to reflect the change on here.
No worries at all!

· Old to Overclock.net
4,211 Posts
Hey Jeffinslaw! I also wanted to re-paint my case but would like to find out what the code for the powder coat is for the black version. Thanks!
thumb.gif

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_thaddeus View Post

Hey Jeffinslaw! I also wanted to re-paint my case but would like to find out what the code for the powder coat is for the black version. Thanks!
thumb.gif
From my manufacturer: PN: SHERWIN WILLIAMS, BLACK, PBT2-C0001 RAVEN TEXTURE 1

-Jeffinslaw

· Old to Overclock.net
4,211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffinslaw View Post

From my manufacturer: PN: SHERWIN WILLIAMS, BLACK, PBT2-C0001 RAVEN TEXTURE 1

-Jeffinslaw
Thanks Jeff! + Rep!

· Done
6,917 Posts
For those wondering, the case looks quite interesting without any coating applied! Ignoring the obvious residue from the powder stripping, and surface scratching from the factory, this case could come up really nicely if media blasted (soda, rather than sand) and clear coated to save from dulling

· Done
6,917 Posts

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

A recent house move has resulted in me misplacing all my screws for my disassembled PmATX case...

Would I be able to get the specs for all the screws I'll need to rebuy?
I will have to search through emails to find the correct specifications... if someones knows off hand, feel free to comment!

-Jeffinslaw

· The Physical Manifestation of Typos
6,960 Posts
Hey folks. I've been talking with a member of the club about taking his case off his hands. I have been a fan of @Jeffinslaw 's work for a while now, so it's getting pretty exciting to think I will actually own one of these wonderful cases :D

I have started doing some planning for a future build, and I had a couple questions about this. I will be running air cooling for a short period of time.

How does the ATX PSU adapter fit into the case?
What is the maximum cpu cooler height with an SFX PSU installed? ATX PSU?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

· Old to Overclock.net
4,211 Posts
The ATX adapter fits in front of the case using the top screw holes (of the front of the case) as mounting points for it. I just measured the clearance with an SFX PSU installed and it's around 80-82 mm. With an ATX PSU you can fit a 140-142 mm air cooler.

EDIT: Sent you the link to the pics of the case!

6,960 Posts
Perfect! Thanks mate :thumb:

6,960 Posts
Glad to see there are still people interested in the case! I still need to post some pictures of mine. It's been working quite well for FPGA and program development.

-Jeffinslaw
Oh absolutely! I also would like to get my hands on a Compact Splash at some point, but so be it. :D

Hey just letting people know that my case (#16) never got used for anything and I would like it to be used rather than sit in my closet if theres anyone looking for one!

PM me if anyone does
Post some photos of it mate, I am sure someone will bite :)

6,960 Posts
Well folks, now that the negotiations are finished, and payments have been made, I would like to announce that I will be the new owner of Case #4. I have been chatting with @mark_thaddeus quite a bit over the past several days, and he has been a real pleasure to work with. :)

Now comes the long wait for a package to ship over-seas :eek:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.