·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakDown
View Post

windows on a mac? thats the proof?

That apple is only paying for them to show apples throughout the movie. They don't care if they show MacOSX or vista obviously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pieisgood2
View Post

that's not proof of anything.
the guy with the macbook is just running hackintosh

Umm no. Hackintosh is running Macosx on a system like mine, which is pretty easy btw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marin
View Post

Ever heard of Boot Camp?

Umm yea. I run Windows 7 only on my Macbook pro. Bootcamp is just drivers anyway. There's nothing special about it. You don't even need Macosx on a mac book. You can install windows 7 in a single boot just as easy as you do on a regular pc.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Its not Windows. No start menu, messed up system tray.

Its probably Linux with Vista icons and a Vista theme. The file manager could be a modified Nautilus or just a custom prototype made to look somewhat like Vista.

The media industry is dominated by Mac elitists. Trust me, they aren't about to defile their precious MacBooks with Windows. (although putting a vista theme on linux is a worse crime by far)

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by nathris
View Post

Its probably Linux with Vista icons and a Vista theme. The file manager could be a modified Nautilus or just a custom prototype made to look somewhat like Vista.

The media industry is dominated by Mac elitists. Trust me, they aren't about to defile their precious MacBooks with Windows. (although putting a vista theme on linux is a worse crime by far)

Yea your right. The more I look at it looks like the emerald theme manager with vista theme.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nathris
View Post

You have not proven my statement wrong, therefore I must be correct.

·
Premium Member
10,192 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pieisgood2
View Post

that's not proof of anything.
the guy with the macbook is just running hackintosh

Hackintosh is running OSX on a system that is not put together by Apple or bares the Apple logo, you can install Windows on a mac book no problem.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sin100
View Post

or bares the Apple logo

So if I put a sticker on my computer that looks sorta like an apple logo, I can run OSX on it?

J/k I know I can't do that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts