Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is this worth? I have all the accessories that came with it. I use it as a Blu-ray player but want to sell it and buy a blu-ray player because this is just overkill for playing movies. Is $200-225 asking too much?

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tubesaddict
View Post

How much is this worth? I have all the accessories that came with it. I use it as a Blu-ray player but want to sell it and buy a blu-ray player because this is just overkill for playing movies. Is $200-225 asking too much?

Just some food for thought, but if you buy a really cheap Blu-Ray player and have a nice tv, you WILL see a difference. As far as an appraisal, I think your range is close. These have a lot of value due to the player, gaming,ps2 compatibility, streaming, wifi,etc. I'd rather have a fat than a slim.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I would say $200-225 is about right. Refurbed ones online are $250, so if you include shipping, that sounds like a fair offer to me!

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
$200-210 shipped

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sccr64472
View Post

Just some food for thought, but if you buy a really cheap Blu-Ray player and have a nice tv, you WILL see a difference. As far as an appraisal, I think your range is close. These have a lot of value due to the player, gaming,ps2 compatibility, streaming, wifi,etc. I'd rather have a fat than a slim.

This model isn't back compatible, and the slim uses a lot less power/heat/noise.

I think I saw somewhere that gamestop was trading any ps3 for $200 in credit.
I would say $200 shipped if you threw in an extra controller or some games. Is the warranty expired?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts