Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Knows the Song of Time
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would a PS3 60GB (launch) console go for with a Dualshock 3? Keep in mind the originals came with a Sixaxis. I'm looking at getting a slim.

·
I heard you were dead...
8,475 Posts
Unless you really need the space, why not keep the PS2 compatibility?

The backwards compatible ones are worth around $310-$330 approximately. With a Dualshock 3 I'd say an additional $15.

Total: $325-$350ish

·
Banned
1,479 Posts
I guess if backward compatability is really important to someone you could charge 300$, anything over that would be puching it IMO.

·
I heard you were dead...
8,475 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmo_9000
View Post

I guess if backward compatability is really important to someone you could charge 300$, anything over that would be puching it IMO.

Check eBay... Even on Craigslist the cheapest I could find for a slightly damaged (broken optical audio out jack) was $250 with no games...

·
Knows the Song of Time
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweffymo
View Post

Unless you really need the space, why not keep the PS2 compatibility?

The backwards compatible ones are worth around $310-$330 approximately. With a Dualshock 3 I'd say an additional $15.

Total: $325-$350ish

It's a launch console (90nm) w/ a 15 blade fan, so the fan is a little noisy. Even though it's significantly quieter than my 360, I figured that I preferred the silence over PS2 compatibility.

·
Banned
1,479 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweffymo
View Post

Check eBay... Even on Craigslist the cheapest I could find for a slightly damaged (broken optical audio out jack) was $250 with no games...

Like I said 250$ to 300$. This person isnt including any games either. Only a Dual Shock 3 which could easily be sold on its own for an additional 20 or 30$.

Anyone who doesnt care about backwards compatability would never consider paying more than 299 for a non slim.

The consoles on Ebay are also including things such as shipping and possibly tax.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I believe that fully functioning ones go from $300-400(some people are desperate) including controller, system, and cables.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts