Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my PS3 is screwing with me. Sometimes it wont connect to the internet (though that may be an issue with my router), and the controller just decided one day to not connect to my PS3 without a cable. At least until I did some fiddling around today. Now it can actually turn on my PS3! About a minute after I press the PS button on the controller....

What the heck is going on? I don't want to simply sell off my PS3 and games and switch over fully to my 360 for various reasons, at least not till I get a Vita or something, and that's only if it can play PS1 games at the time of purchase.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Is it your PS3 or your controller? I mean controllers do break over time. Do you have the same issues with other controllers?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Entirely possible, and probable after I've tinkered around some more and moved my 360 further away to avoid wireless interference. Now my PS3 does connect to the internet properly, but my controller is still taking forever for my PS button press to turn on my PS3. I don't have any other controllers to test with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts