Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Extremely confused with capture cards and all. To sum it up want to capture some gameplay on the playstation then edit on the pc. Its currently running in HDMI on the PS3 so not sure what I exactly need could anyone offer some advice and links to products in the UK? Many Thanks

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
not sure what you want tbh.

A capture card connects to the PC and comes with software to capture the video onto the computer.

Mine has RCA inputs and goes into a USB port.

and don't be like "oh man, i really wanted HD" cause RCA is fine, espeially if you are viewing on a computer. Mine is exactly like this check on ebay, it's the only place to find them.
wait, what? i paid >$40 for mine, not fair

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for quality so I did want to get a something that will work with 720p. Also Video editing wise, not over the top just some simple editing is my rig upto the job? Keep in mind I'm planning to get a new 1TB hard drive just for the storage.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fear of Oneself View Post
not sure what you want tbh.

A capture card connects to the PC and comes with software to capture the video onto the computer.

Mine has RCA inputs and goes into a USB port.

and don't be like "oh man, i really wanted HD" cause RCA is fine, espeially if you are viewing on a computer. Mine is exactly like this check on ebay, it's the only place to find them.
wait, what? i paid >$40 for mine, not fair
So do you play the game on your monitor then?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts