Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe they will release a patch or something soon to be able to fix the problems they are having.

SOURCE->http://www.ps3center.net/article/221...ilar-problems/

Quote:
Resistance is the long standing king of PlayStation 3, but it didn't get there without a few obstacles on its way. When the online portion of Resistance Fall of Man was first released, it was huge and was the first to get PSN going. The bad part was everyone was running into identical problems until Insomniac finally patched things up to make everything better. Listening the the fans, Insomniac fixed the old problems and introduced even better features in Resistance 2. The bad news is that Killzone 2 just jumped into an identical pool of problems and needs to do the same thing. Both are stellar games but Killzone 2 has the same list of problems that Resistance has already gone through before.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I did sense some "overpowering" thing going on with the shotgun my first time online,i was very easily killed by players that were using it.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bedrockhorror
View Post

I was going to buy killzone 2 but I was like I want some more stuff for my computer, so I have decided to go that rout instead of killzone 2, but let me know how it is, because I still might buy it later on.

It's FREAKING AWESOME.
Singleplayer is amazing!,many criticize the excessive bad word usage but i kind of like it.
Multiplayer is just a masterpiece,after you unlock your first badge you just can't put it down.
The few matches that i have played were 16 v 16,and there were like two guys using shotguns.I've yet to see noobs exploiting this weapon.
btw i played online for 1 hour and campaign for like 3.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the information Fox, I might buy the game later on because I hate to see my $500 PS3 just sit there and only be used for entertainment, when instead I can be using it to push its video quality to the max. I love to play l4d and tf2 on the computer tho so it will be a hard choice to make, but at the moment I am waiting for my fans to come in stock from Newegg. After I buy those and either an controller panel to control the fans or a headset, I will probably then buy killzone 2. Either way I look at it, its not going to be long until I buy the game lol. Thanks man for your input I really appreciate it Rep+ for you.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Awesome game! trying to finish the solo campaign before attempting the multiplayer. had my doubts but this Game certainly does rock!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezygroove
View Post

Awesome game! trying to finish the solo campaign before attempting the multiplayer. had my doubts but this Game certainly does rock!

Temptation got me and i ended up trying the MP shortly after playing the campaign for a couple hours.
I had heard so many good things about it,i'm glad that they didn't use the cover system in MP.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox_Smash
View Post

I did sense some "overpowering" thing going on with the shotgun my first time online,i was very easily killed by players that were using it.

It's not easy to use it. You need to be about dead on to kill one hit, if you're close enough. Though it's a shotgun, it should be a 1 hit kill.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox_Smash View Post
Actually, the shotgun while powerful is very very clumsy. If they miss you (and its very easy to miss), there should not be a reason for you to not kill the him/her.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28
View Post

Actually, the shotgun while powerful is very very clumsy. If they miss you (and its very easy to miss), there should not be a reason for you to not kill the him/her.

Exactly. I'm relatively good at K2, and FPS in general, and I missed a dude 3 times before I killed him, because he was side stepping.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Having just beat the single player, and a couple hours and ranks in on multiplayer, i gotta say I'm impressed. This game alone makes me happy I bought a ps3.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts