Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Over the past few weeks and months, we've announced a huge number of PS4 games right here on PlayStation Blog - from AAA blockbusters and ambitious MMOs to striking indies and innovative downloads. In an effort to keep track of everything, we've challenged ourselves to draw up a comprehensive list of every single PS4 title scheduled to launch this year (note: games announced for 2015 are not included). Take a look at mk.1 below - we'll keep adding to it as more games are announced.
source

Edit : Games I am looking for

Anomaly 2
Batman
Destiny
Dragon Age
Deadlight
Dyling Light
Helldrivers
Lords of the Fallen
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
Race the Sun
The Order 1886
Tom Clancy's Division
Trials Fusion
Watchdogs
Wolfenstein

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Nearly all of these are games that have been out on other systems for soem time...or lame indie games. -_-

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVLux View Post

Nearly all of these are games that have been out on other systems for soem time...or lame indie games. -_-
Yeah not many Sony exclusives for people to buy a PS4 just for exclusives.

That being said there are few titles that will not be availble on PC, but majority of them will be.

Personally I have high hopes for Destiny and the Order 1886. Also let us not forget that Infamous was just released and it is a kick as title. Still though I can see most PC gamers getting a PS4 in 2015 or 2016 (for exclusives)... Just not this year.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Yeah not many Sony exclusives for people to buy a PS4 just for exclusives.

That being said there are few titles that will not be availble on PC, but majority of them will be.

Personally I have high hopes for Destiny and the Order 1886. Also let us not forget that Infamous was just released and it is a kick as title. Still though I can see most PC gamers getting a PS4 in 2015 or 2016 (for exclusives)... Just not this year.
Most of the good stuff for the PS3 didn't come out until three years after it's release, so yeah... Guess we wait.

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also I did not want to post this on the main post but a Turkish Sony Representative said on an interview today that Last of us is coming for PS4 in the summer with the DLC.
thumb.gif
Although the news came from an official Sony employee, lets still consider this as a rumor.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Destiny and Division are the only games I'm really waiting for on the watch list!

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio View Post

No love for evolve? Game looks amazing, and it's on cryengine...
That game is 100% on my radar.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFTW View Post

No JRPG's.... Da hell

And dont say final fantasy, Thats more a western RPG these days.
Because most JRPG series just released their last games on the PS3 less than 6 months ago, and we, in the US, won't be getting those till the end of this year. Then there is persona 5 for the PS3 in 15'... I wouldn't really expect any of them for the PS4 till 16' at the eaarliest. X_x

By that time the PS4 will, probably ,be on sale. XD

·
Registered
608 Posts
Evolve, Tom Clancy's: The Division, Wolfenstein: The New Order , SOMA, Watch_Dogs,Routine,The Evil Within, The Forest, The Evil Within are coming on PC so I wouldn't get a PS4 for it unless it is poorly optimized on PC or my PC is not strong enough for it. PLUS the other games coming out on steam for PC also on my wishlist!

But for a PS4 I would get Infamous: The Second Son, Destiny, MGS 5: The Phantom Pain and whatever good exclusive are on for PS4. Exclusives are a must on consoles and consoles get most exclusives anyway. Also exclusives tend to be better optimized and play better and have better storylines.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8800Gamer View Post

Evolve, Tom Clancy's: The Division, Wolfenstein: The New Order , SOMA, Watch_Dogs,Routine,The Evil Within, The Forest, The Evil Within are coming on PC so I wouldn't get a PS4 for it unless it is poorly optimized on PC or my PC is not strong enough for it. PLUS the other games coming out on steam for PC also on my wishlist!

But for a PS4 I would get Infamous: The Second Son, Destiny, MGS 5: The Phantom Pain and whatever good exclusive are on for PS4. Exclusives are a must on consoles and consoles get most exclusives anyway. Also exclusives tend to be better optimized and play better and have better storylines.
You forgot Killzone , the order , deep down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts