21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Not new to Overclock.net
79,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElevenEleven View Post

Also, holy cow, forty five thousand posts
thumb.gif
Yeah, I like being on OCN more than I like being anywhere else. :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
And friggin 4.3 thousand reps! Dwarfs my measly 19 (although I am very proud of them :D).

·
Not new to Overclock.net
79,137 Posts
Pff, stats don't matter. I know how this sounds coming from me, but they've never mattered to me.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

Pff, stats don't matter. I know how this sounds coming from me, but they've never mattered to me.
I hope I can get to the point that I have so many reps that they don't matter any more.
smile.gif

This is my goal for the next few years!

·
Not new to Overclock.net
79,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagkaman View Post

I hope I can get to the point that I have so many reps that they don't matter any more.
smile.gif

My stats have never mattered to me.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

Quote:

smile.gif

My stats have never mattered to me.
Kudos to you! You really are a visionary.

You'd make a great mod, if I do say so myself.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
79,137 Posts
Quote:

Kudos to you! You really are a visionary.

You'd make a great mod, if I do say so myself.
Thank you, but being a mod doesn't sound like fun to me. ;)

Anyway, I don't think I'm a visionary at all. I think I could say that I just see myself as someone who sees right through the stats. I mean, I am only focused on what truly matters. So when I try to help someone, I'm not concerned about what I might get in return because it's not about me, it's about them. It's similar with the post count because I don't see how stats can be of any importance. I think the only thing that matters in life is just participating in this world (not just the OCN community) and being completely focused on the people while ignoring all of the superficial things. I believe that we are all here for each other, not for ourselves.

It's like a famous man once said: judge people by the content of their character.

·
Registered
925 Posts
That's gone in my sig.
biggrin.gif

I hope you don't mind.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
79,137 Posts
I have to admit, I kept thinking about that once I posted it. It's amazing what we say sometimes. lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElevenEleven View Post

Warm air rises in the absence of other forces. It's a gradual process of convection. Fans disrupt convection, and in a turbulent scenario of a small computer case, where there are 2 fans on a GPU tossing air all over the place, an intake fan or two at the front, etc., warm air will definitely not move peacefully and gradually upward. It will be a complex and dynamic environment, probably with a few deadzones and rapid mixing areas.
Nicely done
Rep added

21 - 31 of 31 Posts