Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
64,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindredice
About having 2 same psus,i cant explain why cos i dont have that good technical english,and this is what you need,aka dual psu adapter

Hey guys can anyone tell me where i can get one of these in the uk please ?

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
You will probably need to make your own like I did.

·
Administrator
64,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by busa
You will probably need to make your own like I did.

Well now that i know i can get hold of this splitter adpter thing i would rather get that..even if it does cost abit i would still rather have that out of safety sake..soemone must know where i can get hold of one of these in the uk surely ?

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
DUH....never mind. Was looking at it wrong.

·
Administrator
64,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by busa
DUH....never mind. Was looking at it wrong.
Lol ..well because i dont really know what this converter thing is called when i try a logical search in google or something i still cant find it.

·
Administrator
64,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Some_Idiot2
I was looking for one of those a while ago... But I decided to just attach a switch to my 2ndary PSU.
Dam i just cant seem to find one but they must be out there somewhere..plus out of interest how do you use a switch to accomplish this..i get the idea just not the method..But if people do come across that converter/splitter..please let me no as i really need one of these

·
Registered
517 Posts
I wonder whether it possible to self-manufacture this wire for those tow PSU: Master: 24-pin PSU(with high amperage on the +3.3V(29A) and +5V(48a) rails) and 20-pin power supply with decent amperage on the +12V rail(+34A)as a slave PSU?.
In particular-The 'MI' 520W 20(+4)-pin PSU along with Ultra X-connect 500 W.
The motherboard I'll be using it with will be the one mentioned in my signature...
Would i have to independently connect the slave PSU to a socket?,
If i would that might be a problem for me because I'm planning to place the PSU inside my case in a hidden spot.

That should solve the slight incompatibility of the X-connect with my mobo, shouldn't it?.

Sorry for hijacking this thread

1 - 12 of 12 Posts