Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up to anyone who has ever used or is interested in purchasing a Puretrak Talent and some of their mouse feet! The title says it all; free shipping on orders over $30 in the US and $50 internationally. The new Puretrak Talent Black for $17.50.... can't go wrong especially for the die hard SuperMat & Raindrop XL users on this forum.

To admins: I have no affiliations with Puretrak

·
Mouse Junkie
1,438 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, noted.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to hear that guys. Just reported what I saw in the promo email I received. Have you guys tried contacting the staff about it? The free shipping option wasn't working when I was checking out, but I sent them an email and they had it fixed within a few minutes.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The shipping should be free anyway, I remember it taking forever for my Talent to arrive
rolleyes.gif
no updates in shipping status the whole time either.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyro999 View Post

Is there anywhere to get a Puretrak Talent in the UK?
Back then when I've searched Amazon UK had it. Bought it from there, but it took over 2 months to ship to Germany... so I've canceled before they've shipped.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ordered talent black and mouse feet two days before sale. Feet so thin base drags on pad and they're not blue. Pad squishy like most thick pads. Thumbs down.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Puretrak HD's are thicker but with sharp edges while Hyperglides have rounded edges. I prefer hyperglides everytime!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts