Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting for my Antec 300 to arrive for my HTPC build. I think I am going to paint the inside a deep purple, probably glossy too. Then get UV lights and UV purple cables and UV purple fluid for my liquid cooling setup.

So tell me what you guys think.
Also, anyone know where I can buy some nice purple spray paint, like Rustoleum Universal or w/e.
And gimme some links to some purple SATA cables and sleeving if you got any.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
I'd say you like purple and it will probably turn out to be a pretty sweet build

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by noahmateen1234
View Post

should i get purple cathode lights? or UV lights? I was thinking maybe 1 of each to start with.

I think 2 uv cathode lights with purple uv cable sleeving, uv purple power connectors, and uv purple dye for your loop

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by huntman21014
View Post

I think 2 uv cathode lights with purple uv cable sleeving, uv purple power connectors, and uv purple dye for your loop

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
Quote:

View Post

IT's like you KNOW what I'm doing next weekend!

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Quote:

View Post

who sells purple UV sleeving and power connectors? Gimme some links.

I know they sell uv purple cable sleeving but the connectors you might have to settle for uv blue

If you are really serious though they sell uv purple paint that you could paint your connectors!

EDIT> Here is the sleeving though

http://www.arcticmod.com/computer-mo...e-3/8-inch.htm

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Quote:

View Post

That case would look so awesome if you painted the visible bare metal areas with uv purple paint too!

UV Paint is expensive man. almost as much as pearlesent. my school has a Go-Kart with 7 colors of pearlesent paint oni t. they paint costs more then the cart man.

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtypin
View Post

UV Paint is expensive man. almost as much as pearlesent. my school has a Go-Kart with 7 colors of pearlesent paint oni t. they paint costs more then the cart man.

I was looking at some on jab-tech and it was like $7 for a container, I don't really call that expensive but to each his own

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Quote:

View Post

on jab-tech i only see UV Yellow for $9.95. Also I think they come in small bottles and to fill a case, it's gonna be expensive.

i didn't mean the whole case, I just meant some accent areas, maybe on a hard drive cage or something

1 - 20 of 24 Posts