Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now its barely windows stable it seems. Its passing superpi 1M in 9.53sec. whats the best way to show you guys a screenshot of my desktop?

vdroop=off
cpu vcore=1.28
cpu vtt=auto
cpu PLL=1.80
Dimm=1.65
Dimm DQ vref=+0mv
Qpi PLL vcore=1.10
IOH vcore=auto
IOH/ICH I/O voltage=auto
ICH vcore=auto
Pwm freq=800Khz this can go up 2 stages but will heat up the mosfets

CPU clock skew=auto

Any thoughts on these voltages?
Random crashes

Can someone list some BSOD codes like
0x0000000101= needs more cpu vcore
0x0000000104=needs more qpi etc...

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1082710

·
Premium Member
6,144 Posts
Inb4 grammarcheck.

I'm really wanting this processor now. D:

Also. You could just press the printscr button on your keyboard and ctrl V that onto MS paint. Save it as a PNG file and you're set. Upload that onto some imagehost or onto the board.

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

for some reason the prtscn method doesnt work for me it give me a diff. pic from what i want. maybe because of dual screen setup.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
snipping tool.

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by anon-nick View Post
ctrl + print screen then paste in paint or snipping tool in vista/7
Nice!

Thanks all who said this

·
Banned
8,014 Posts
Turn Vdroop off, it enables LLC by turning off Vdroop so your voltages are now just a tad higher than the bios under 100% load. If the bios is set to 1.400, then under load with Vdroop Off it will be around 1.415-1.42

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

yeah i turned vdroop off this morning and am able to hit 4.2 stable through everest but not ibt,linx,prime. I got 4.00 stable with linx 5 pass. im still under 1.3vcore but not for long a guess. what i really need to know is most of the stop code meanings and get the rest of my volts off auto. im going to try and get some pics of my bios settings so maybe somebody can see whats going wrong.

i guess with vdroop off it gives it what it needs? bios is set at 1.28vcore and cpu-z shows 1.31vcore load.

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
I wouldn't bother benching at speeds until they are able to run LinX/prime95, because it will just end up taking more time.

Get one speed to run 20 runs of LinX on "All Memory" and then increase the base clock by 10 and retest. Most BSODs are for vcore, but we can tell you how we treat individual codes as they come up.

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just vcore? starting where i am or start at 1.32? with vdroop off it jumps from 1.28 in bios to 1.31-1.34 on load

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodycount
View Post

1.32 in bios max so far. everything else is standard or lowest

Ok, I would suggest raising the Vcore more than normal Ex-1.34 etc... to see if it is Vcore related. If you end up passing LinX with the higher Vcore, that means it didn't have enough Vcore before. This will rule out the Vcore as the problem. Make sure you watch your temps!!

On my i7 920 with the same mobo, to get past 4.2ghz, I need to raise VTT CPU and QPI PLL Vcore a couple notches to get it stable.

Post back your results.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts