Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 3360 version of the popular newmen shell often popping around in some 3050 chinese gaming mouse
Unfortunately the weight is pretty high at 98gr but it's likely they added an extra weight.

if the sensor implementetion and bq are good it could be a decent alternative for whos waiting a 3360 fk2
atm it looks only available in na

·
Registered
184 Posts
Look at those LEDs and the clear plastic parts. That's why it's heavy. I don't think there is weight to be taken off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Funny this pops up after I make a thread asking about good fingertip grip mice. I just ordered it and it should be here tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
262 Posts
This popped up in my YT feed yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYfDyc-jgM

Really like the shape and dimensions. Weight is a bit meh but usable for me. I mean Deathadder is same weight but 'feels' lighter than my wired G403. So I guess shape and balance makes a difference.
Not too sure on the sensor position. Looks really far back to me.
Can't find any info on the clicks, omrons or huanos? Their website doesn't have any info except for sensor! Ans they look like a clothing company. Is this their first mouse?
Coating looks like a fingerprint magnet.

Haha, the guy in the vid said it cost him $79 but its $49 on Amazon

·
Registered
70 Posts
Those clear plastic parts for the lighting effects are definitely the main weight culprits. Taking apart my G512 showed similar parts, the bottom plate added 10g, this looks to be a bigger shell, so I'd imagine 10+g is coming from the bottom plate for the lighting effects.

It's simple enough to drill holes into the plate to reduce the mass, so I don't think it should be a problem.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Didn't really get to play around with it too much before I had to head out but here's a really quick summary of my thoughts.

Stiff, heavy cable.

On the heavy side but doesn't feel as heavy as 98g normally would.

Sensor is waaaay too low.

Clicks are actually pretty good.

Mouse wheel is meh.

build quality is solid.

Lights everywhere.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardan View Post

Didn't really get to play around with it too much before I had to head out but here's a really quick summary of my thoughts.

Stiff, heavy cable.

Mouse wheel is meh.

build quality is solid.

Lights everywhere.
does it have extra weight inside?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
629 Posts
Quote:

Stiff, heavy cable.

Mouse wheel is meh.

build quality is solid.

Lights everywhere.
Are the sides rubberized?

Can you please post a pic of the bottom side so we can see the sensor and feet?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Quote:

Stiff, heavy cable.

Mouse wheel is meh.

build quality is solid.

Lights everywhere.
They had one job, to keep the damn sensor hole from prev shell... zzzz

·
Registered
782 Posts
Can someone check if it has a weight inside? Is the size more closer to Kinzu than Kana? Looks smallish and different than the Xtrfy/Newman whatever it was again.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I found that this has almost same shell as maxtill g10. soon, maxtill will make g10 pro with 3330 sensor and g10s with 3360 sensor. they have separated left/right buttons. It seems altier has better rgb effect than g10 pro.

one is g10pro and another one is g20s(another 3360 mouse).

maxtill didn't announce about g10s but I guess g10s has same or similar rgb effect as altier.

If you don't like separated buttons, altier might be good choice. If not, maybe you can wait for g10s

·
Registered
217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillhaus View Post

At this point, there needs to be a Sensei clone master thread.
havent used all sensei clones but according to some people and my experience, this feels different from sensei.

wide

>narrow
dm1 pro s>sensei>redsquare 1337>revel

as this have shorter length, this would not feel same as sensei or other mice but if you feel sensei or other sensei clones have long body shape, this will fit you.

according to g10pro which got rid of inner weight from g10 that is similar to altier has 90g weight, maybe altier has 5g inner weight inside.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@ov3rmind do you know where i can buy maxtill mice at reasonable price and safe way?? (to uk)
im really intrigued by the tron s100 it looks amazing in shape and size to me, so i could risk it just for the shell even if the sensor is simply meant to be thrown away

·
Registered
217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by favoxhille View Post

@ov3rmind do you know where i can buy maxtill mice at reasonable price and safe way?? (to uk)
im really intrigued by the tron s100 it looks amazing in shape and size to me, so i could risk it just for the shell even if the sensor is simply meant to be thrown away
shell is great but its quite heavy. sadly it has no inner weight so there is no way to make it light. If you still want it, you can buy it from here.

http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=835906666

1 - 18 of 18 Posts