Reactions: vortech

·
Registered
1,409 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, the market is very volatile right now.. hard to get a handle on what things are worth. OP updated with 775 MOBO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisischuck01;11978721
DDR3 is going for next to nothing nowadays, I would have to say $25-50 for that DDR2. I mean, check out Newegg at the moment, 4GBs of Corsair DDR3 is on sale for $40 (after MIR).
I get what you're saying but RAM like Redlines aren't easily found anymore. This RAM is a better comparison I think http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231145. Either way I appreciate the input, it'll help me make a more realistic asking price.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekon;11978967
Thanks for the replies, the market is very volatile right now.. hard to get a handle on what things are worth.
Couldn't agree more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekon;11978967
I get what you're saying but RAM like Redlines aren't easily found anymore. This RAM is a better comparison I think http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231145.
Oh, wow, I completely overlooked that.
redface.gif

Now I would estimate their value to be along the lines of what z0so said, somewhere between $65-75.

Thanks for the rep, btw.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well so far so good the CPU and motherboard have been sold. I really enjoy USPS Flat Rate shipping, it makes things sooo much easier. The small packages are $5.20, medium $10.95, and large are $14.95.

The CPU sold on eBay and fetched $180
+ $10.95 for a medium USPS Priority Flat Rate box. The motherboard was sold to an OCN member for $85 + $10.95 for a med box. The RAM is currently at $40.00 + $5.20 for a small box on eBay. There are a couple of watchers but the auction ends in under roughly 44hrs.

I waited a ling time to get my +Rep up and sell on OCN. I've learned it just isn't worth it unless it is a very niche item. OCN marketplace is about deals and people hurting for cash. If you're a seller and it is a mainstream item you're better served hitting eBay. If you're a buyer looking for a deal, then by all means hit our marketplace. I wish I had never waited but I learned a valuable lesson about our marketplace.

Thank you guys for your input, overall I stand to raise $1,500+ from all the items I sold the last three days.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thisischuck01
View Post

Couldn't agree more.

Oh, wow, I completely overlooked that.

Now I would estimate their value to be along the lines of what z0so said, somewhere between $65-75.

Thanks for the rep, btw.

Yea if you look on Newegg/Amazon all the old DDR2 is 20-50% more expensive than the DDR3 stuff is. Supply and demand! People that are on the fence about doing a total rig over-hall and just want to pop in a few more sticks of DDR2 are actually paying MORE than they would for DDR3 because there simply isn't enough supply to meet the overall demand.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Q9450: $130 shipped.

GA-X48-UD5: $85 shipped.

Mushkin Redline DDR2: $60 shipped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts