Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quad Core and PS3 folder looking for, or to start a team.
I fold 24/7 on my PS3 unless I watch a movie. I fold with my Quad core some every day but not all day. So I guess that would be 5 cores.

looking for PS3 folders or a combo folder etc......

Pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Hi ReCoil,

Very, very nice rig!!! A Quad, with dual 400GB's, a 8800GTX and all water cooled...

I also understand you might be joining Folders Inc with your PS3. Thanks for that! They are a good team and very chatty as well... They lead OCN in that department!

Take care, :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have decided to dedicate my PS3 for 24/7 folding action on the Folders Inc. team

Thanks for the comp on my gaming rig. This new computer rocks. I'm waiting for the prices to drop so I can add another 8800GTX. This new computer pinched my wallet for a while but I think I was ready I hadn't had a new computer in years.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Also looking for a team. 3.2 quad core. Just started. Fold all day. duel smp (after I can figure out that damn config file). Already finished my first one since last night, next one done tomorrow morning. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
you're over on the cores. The max is 2 cores (maybe 3?) per member can't use all 3

·
Registered
351 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CravinR1 View Post
you're over on the cores. The max is 2 cores (maybe 3?) per member can't use all 3
ok. going to have one with affinity to two cores and another with affinity to the other two.people are doing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts