Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, fine, you guys win
tongue.gif
Entire thing for $400 or PM me with your best offers for the parts. I have original boxes!

Up for grabs here is my current sig rig; I've got a brand new i7 machine en route, and am therefore offering this one away.

Everything included in the sale is as follows:

Case: Antec 900
Motherboard: ABIT IP35-Pro
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz
Cooler: Zalman 9700
RAM: G.Skill DDR2 800 4GB
PSU: 750w Rosewill (Newegg brand)
Disc Drive- Sony DVD-RW Drive

A quick general history: In great condition, never any issues with the hardware whatsoever. Q6600 overclocks like a dream on stock voltage (GO stepping batch), but I've lived in Southern California my whole life with crappy ambients, so other than a few test runs and one particularly cold winter, the chip has been run at stock voltage its entire life. Averages about 30C in a 72-75 degree room with ample ventilation. ABIT IP35 Pro has been my favorite motherboard ever. Sad to see it go, but hey, the sacrifices we make for i7
wink.gif

Entire system is dust free for the most part and ready to work, just throw in a hard drive and go.

I have a bunch of free crap to throw in as well, including a bunch of games.
smile.gif

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I have the original boxes for almost every component in the system. I can give those to you if you're one of those people like me who keeps them for whatever reason.

EDIT: Price drop
biggrin.gif

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,888 Posts
Hmmm apparently a GTX285 warrants a $250 price increase from another Q6600 rig listing here in the forums? And you aren't willing to ship? You should look into the other thread. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Silver View Post

Hmmm apparently a GTX285 warrants a $250 price increase from another Q6600 rig listing here in the forums? And you aren't willing to ship? You should look into the other thread. Just sayin'.
Price dropped. If you want to pay for shipping on a 30 fully assembled tower, PM me
tongue.gif
I'd rather not risk the damage anyways but I can't seem to find buyers for the entire thing so, parting it out now.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by animal0307 View Post

What PSU is that? How much you wanting for it? I've keeping an eye out for a psu for a lan rig.
I'll take $30 for it
smile.gif
PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts