Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I installed the Megahelem and then added two fans to it, would I have both fans blowing torwards the back of the case, or both blowing in on the Heatsink or both away? Also, I was looking into which fans to buy for it and decided I was probably going to get the Megahalem from crazypc.com so I looked at their fans available and seen this one, would this work or is it a bad choice for a fan to get? http://www.crazypc.com/products/5839120.html

·
Overclock Failed...
13,565 Posts
Fans only blow in one direction. If you wire then up backwards, they will not run. To reverse direction you flop the whole fan.

The fan you linked is a 70 CFM fan. That's about average.

Have a look at Sidewinder Computers.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that I have to flip flop them, I'm saying though when I mount them which direction should I mount them so that the fans are both blowing on the Heatsink or one blowing torwards the Heatsink and the other blowing away sucking the air from the other one?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Both blowing towards the back of the case, and out the back with another fan yes.

And I'm going to encourage you buy from crazy.pc, they're in Michigan and could use the help! (11% unemployment!! yikes!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.