·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While mine is being RMA'd im in need of a game of fear. his specs:

Intel celeron 2.6 gig
768mb DDR400 ram
80 gig 7200RPM IDE hd
Intel extreme graphics (82865G, its an 865 chipset)

Is it even remotely possible to play it? i dont care if its on lowest graphics settings, i just want to play it!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
that wont even play NSFU2 on medium settings - sorry, but its the truth. Mine wont and mine has the mobile extreme chipset. Best bet is to play C&C General - Plays it fantastic

·
OG
1,598 Posts
Try running on lowest settings possible and run the game in 256 colors,that did the trick for my comp.

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude it doesnt have an AGP or PCI-E slot! i have a 7000 32mb PCI card, but it doesnt have a heatsink. what could i use to secure it back on? I got mad and popped it off.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
*clears throat* well i have a video card that can run the game just fine NOT on low settings very well... *clears throat* and i'm trying to get rid of it

spare 50 bucks and pm me (negotiable)

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gill

yeah with my specs below except i had a GF FX 5500 i would hav it all on low and get 11 or sumthin fps so i wouldnt even think about. And chillaxed how did u get a GF 3 to run it?

force DX8 shaders.... those cards suck for dx9 so in the menu force it and ur playin at 60 fps

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
are u guys listening? i played on my athlon XP with integrated geforce 4 one day and it was perfectly smooth with pixel doubling on

then i fixed the video card and it was over...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts