Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using Maxthon for a couple of years now, and yesterday, I installed Firefox. I did it because I was curious about FASTERFOX. So, I installed both of 'em and.......HOLY CRAP, this browser is blazing fire trails across my screen.<br />
<br />
It loads pages like I have a freakin Conroe ( well... something like that). I do have one question, though. With Maxthon, I had an option that I really loved. I could use mouse movements to issue browser commands. For instance, right click and move the mouse from right to left was analagous to using the "back" arrow. I could close pages by right-clicking and drawing an "L". Does Firefox have a similar feature?

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I am pretty sure that the stock version doesn't, but I can safely assume that it is completly possible with add-ons. Going to have to do some googleing though. lol Thats just a function you lose with fasterfox.lol

·
Registered
564 Posts
Take your pick =) <a href="https://addons.mozilla.org/search.php?app=firefox&q=Mouse+gestures&cat=9&type=E&appfilter=firefox&platform=null&date=null&sort=newest&perpage=10" target="_blank">Mouse Gestures</a><br />
~Kahuna

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much for that info, Kahuna... I'm a happy camper , now... reps to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts