Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I've been having weird double clicking issues with my G Pro and I came across the D2F-01F switches. Afaik my G Pro is equipped with the D2FC-F-7N though I wanted to experiment with more switches. I am looking for the lightest switches available.

Also, is there any datasheets available which will help me find actuation force and everything?

·
Mouse Junkie
1,438 Posts
Google has all your answers. D2F-01F is superior to the D2FC series in every aspect imho.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Google has all your answers. D2F-01F is superior to the D2FC series in every aspect imho.
Is there anything that beats the 01F in terms of actuation?
Don’t think so, but iirc, those are the ones that have since been discontinued, so buying them in bulk might be difficult.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don’t think so, but iirc, those are the ones that have since been discontinued, so buying them in bulk might be difficult.
There's a listing on Amazon for it as well as Ebay are those knockoffs?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
587 Posts
There are several non-Omrons switches that are lighter than any Omron switch.

I once found a website that sells sooooo many different switches (at very low prices).
Spent a couple of days going through their catalogue. Noted down the switches with lowest actuation force, in descending order, with the exact product ID, bookmarked each page/switch etc....

... aaaaaand lost it all in a HD crash. :( :(

Would pay money to find that list again. I came about it via some YouTube video where a guy showed how to solder mouse switches on/off. He very briefly mentioned which switches he likes (the softest) and where he ordered them. I remember the video being quite long. Like 45 mins etc.

Haven't had the motivation to spend hours on YT in hopes of finding it again. :/

I'll be back to this thread should I ever find it again.

Please do the same, as I'm still looking for softer switches myself, too.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
cant really say that they feel lighter , maybe a bit , but clickspamming feels better ... just personal preference
I also prefer the 10M rated Japanese Omron over the 20M or 50M chinese Omron ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts