Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1

lol i just noticed, u have just about the same MOBO as me... i have an IS7-V2 u have the IS7-E2... its nice to find people with the same hardware as you...

haha i know the feeling, yea i love my mobo ive built 4 computers using it its just so easy and never gives me problems, oh and is this a good mobo for overclocking? i havnt gotten any problems yet

· Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

lol, oh.... well ive heard of patriot, but i personally dont know much about them... it seems to be pretty good, but if you want to be totally sure of quality, i would suggest going with a more well known name...

ha yea i know i was gonna go with ocz but the 170$ ram.. my mom would get suspicious

· Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

suspicious of what??? tight timings??? LOL

LOL nono im building a computer for my sister so my mom dosnt want to spend alot and is she looks at my ram at 170$ she'll be like why are you giving here that good ram

· Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

oh... well if your sis isnt OCing then why not just give her some value pc3200... i know that tigerdirect sells some Ultra pc3200 1gb for like $90... or the ram you have linked above is more than sufficent...

nonono lol your missing the whole point, I have 1 gig of 3200 ram in my computer at the moment which i am going to switch with the ram(from the link) tht is supposly going into my sis computer.... my sister ocing hahah she has broken 3 computers already and alls she dose is use aim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.