Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Death Adder 2013: $55.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I purchased the DeathAdder 2013 do I need to install the synapse software? Is it worth installing?

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OP updated

·
Registered
677 Posts
Since your hands are large, the DeathAdder might be your best bet; your other two choices seem too small.

The tracking of the DeathAdder 2013 might be the best if its "smoothing" algorithm does not interfere, but the G400s's tracking should be should be close compared to the DeathAdder 2013's.

·
Registered
389 Posts
DA13 is large and considered a palm grip mouse. Also, Amazon's $54.99 price is pretty cheap for what it usually costs, so it's a no brainer for you.

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok sweet. Im actually buying one of these mice from bestbuy. The wife is going to use her card to get me a a new mouse for my Bday. I dont celebrate my bday I think its a fairly lame thing to do since I feel im to old for them but she forced me to buy something and if I dont then shes go out and do it anyways.

Figured what the heck I could use a new mouse right now I am using a cheapo 10.00 Logitech M100. I will grab the death adder then. Im going to go to bestbuy and open the DA 2013 & the G400s and see how they feel

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by meih View Post

Since all of those mice perform very well, just take the one that fits your hand the best.
I am really feeling the DeathAdder 2013 I like the green LEDS since green is my fave color :)

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wondering. How would the G100s compare to the lets say DeathAdder 2013. I know it has less buttons but sensor side are they close or not?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Word for the wise - get your mouse online and save some further $$$. I got a Deathadder 2013 from Amazon warehouse deals and saved $15 off of the retail price. They mark down brand new products for tiny blemishes. The one on the one I got was so hard to see I couldn't see it until I held the mouse like 4 inches from my face.

Also, DA 2013 is a great well rounded mouse. Good click wheel, great sensitivity, lightweight, not too big or too small, nice lighting which isn't overdone, ergonomic and yet feels solid and HQ too with the rubberized finish.

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by axel000 View Post

Word for the wise - get your mouse online and save some further $$$. I got a Deathadder 2013 from Amazon warehouse deals and saved $15 off of the retail price. They mark down brand new products for tiny blemishes. The one on the one I got was so hard to see I couldn't see it until I held the mouse like 4 inches from my face.

Also, DA 2013 is a great well rounded mouse. Good click wheel, great sensitivity, lightweight, not too big or too small, nice lighting which isn't overdone, ergonomic and yet feels solid and HQ too with the rubberized finish.
im getting my death adder at bestbuy. its on sale for $54.99 and I have a $10.00 gift card so with tax its $49.98.

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Go to the store and feel the shapes out for yourself. Pick the one that feels best for your hand. ^^
right but no offense that was no what I asked earlier. How comparable is the sensor in the G100s vs the DeathAdder. are they close?

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Here is what I did.

Bought a DA 3.5g (fps)
Bought a g600 (mmos)

I have both plugged in and just push one off the mouse pad when I am not using it.

Living it up like Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana in the best of both worlds!
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
677 Posts
I saw mixed reviews of the G100s's tracking; I bet that the DeathAdder 3G+ would have better tracking than the G100s.

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OP has been updated with a synapse software question

·
Registered
677 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LC4PON3 View Post

Ok so I purchased the DeathAdder 2013 do I need to install the synapse software? Is it worth installing?
To change settings, yes, you should install Synapse 2.0, but you could disable it from startup.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker1 View Post

no need for synapse, it only increases already high input lag of DA2013
Would that be prevented via disabling it from startup?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.