Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Linux Lobbyist
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'm planning on building my HTPC/portable gaming rig in a SG05, and liquid cooling it (doing some medium modification to the case itself, a window, radiator hole, etc...) I also know that when I put my 120.1 with push/pull with 1 fan outside the front and 1 fan inside I will lose the HDD bay. I'm planning on using the space in front of the motherboard for the pump/res(if it will fit)/t-line... Normally people stick a 2.5" HDD here when they liquid cool this case. I've also seen one get velcro'd (WHY!?) to the side of the power supply. My idea is to build a HDD cage that will attach to the bottom of the power supply. My question is:
How much room is there underneath the power supply? Remember this is on liquid so the height of the processor heatsink is negligible and angled fittings are almost a must (although they increase restriction, the length of this loop is going to be unimaginably short anyways). Would it be enough space for say, 1 2.5" solid state drive and a 3.5" drive?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts