Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were any of you able to make sensei get to its malfunction speed ? (The max I can get with my hand is 5m/s and besides the neg/pos accel I can't see if it's malfunctioning).
I used 4hd

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That laser sensor can go fast on the a of surfaces, if it wasn't for the acceleration bug I'm fairly certain no one would give the 3090 a second glance.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phos View Post

That laser sensor can go fast on the a of surfaces, if it wasn't for the acceleration bug I'm fairly certain no one would give the 3090 a second glance.
Yes I know but I mean, was anyone here able to make it collapse ?

·
Mouse reviewer
3,103 Posts
Can't talk about the Sensei, but I can tell you that I maxed out with the NAOS 5000 at 5.3 m/s, wouldn't go faster for me. As I hit that mark pretty consistently I guess it's the mouse and not my arm limitation
wink.gif
I really had to throw myself into it though to reach that.

That test was on the HeatoN pad, on cloth it wouldn't go as high (neg accel)

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have a hard time making even sensors rated at a max 3m/s malfunction. I'd say anything over 2.5 really suffices for me in everyday use. Or rather, I would like a mouse where the perfect control speed goes up to 2.5.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino. View Post

Can't talk about the Sensei, but I can tell you that I maxed out with the NAOS 5000 at 5.3 m/s, wouldn't go faster for me. As I hit that mark pretty consistently I guess it's the mouse and not my arm limitation
wink.gif
I really had to throw myself into it though to reach that.

That test was on the HeatoN pad, on cloth it wouldn't go as high (neg accel)
So it's limit is around 5m/s, the max I got was 4.95m/s so you won me bro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts