Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking on newegg, and they have some refurbished OCZ platnum enhanced latency ram 2x512 for 135, down from 199.99. should i get this? i cant really afford 200 bucks for 1gb of ram... on a budget here, and im actually going to buy everything from zipzoomfly.com as they are saving me about 100 bucks total. what are your opinions on refurbished ram?

·
Registered
604 Posts
It might be for the original buyer only... Some companies have a limited warranty (if any) on refurbished products. Like I said, check with them before you buy it.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that stuff is actually ddr, and now that ive decided on an intel system i need DDR2... so its pretty pointless. can anyone reccomend a CHEAP yet good 1gb kit? by cheap i mean like 105-120

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
if you mean DDR 2 267, you cant interchange DDR and DDR2 ram. so your SOL. sorry. (that speed is non existant anyway)

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madkat

if you mean DDR 2 267, you cant interchange DDR and DDR2 ram. so your SOL. sorry. (that speed is non existant anyway)

no, ddr2 667. im fully aware that you cant interchange the two.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
you'll prob get more help if you post in the intel memory forum

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2

you'll prob get more help if you post in the intel memory forum

its ok, i posted this when i was still considering an AMD system. i went ahead and ordered the pressler dual core cpu/ddr2 mb.2 gigs for 139 bucks !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.