1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
You cant compare that 1million with the 30k as the bigger one is "Dynamic Contrast Ratio".

The LG EW224V-PN is the better screen, really nice actually I would be happy with it.

• Rep+
Reactions: harryt

·
Registered
442 Posts
Don't worry too much about dynamic contrast ratio when looking at monitors. Even statistics like grey to grey times vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. You would think there would be standardization but there isn't at all.

Your best bet is to go compare the monitors at a dedicated site like TFT Central. They have amazing reviews there and should help you make the best decision.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess another thing... it also will matter what kid of monitor I get. I have been looking at the: http://accessories.dell.com/sna/prod...1&sku=320-1750

Seems to fit my budget for a monitor.. not sure. Been looking around for some monitor mostly LED and this was the biggest i found that is luckly on sale for an awesome price I think and I'd need dual monitors. Free shipping too.

Just don't know if getting a gtx 560 ti or 570 and getting these monitors will work out?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts