• Quick Reply

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Full Post Reply

Votes: 87 93.5%
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Waiting for 7nm EUV
11,540 Posts
This is currently being worked on alongside our release of Rigbuilder which is coming shortly. It is likely that this particular change will happen sometime next week.

Thanks for the update Enterprise. Speaking of Rigbuilder, does that include Sig Rigs for next week's release?

·
Administrator
64,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thanks for the update Enterprise. Speaking of Rigbuilder, does that include Sig Rigs for next week's release?
Rigbuilder and Sig rigs will be released as one package this week if all goes well with the data prep and move :)

·
Waiting for 7nm EUV
11,540 Posts
Rigbuilder and Sig rigs will be released as one package this week if all goes well with the data prep and move :)

Makes sense. But this week? So, it's going better than expected? I think I read you say in another thread that you didn't want to release it late in the week to avoid staying with an eventually buggy system during the weekend.

·
Administrator
64,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

·
Administrator
64,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know this has not been forgotten. Due to workload with the developers this has not yet been complete. HOWEVER I am now investigating if we can bring an editor on board similar to what we had on Huddler that uses an RTE style. No promises but IF we can then we will test and see if it is suitable.

Thanks,
E

41 - 48 of 48 Posts