Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-_- I think you left your mic on or something because all we could hear in the room was hindi or something, and you wouldnt stop! maybe your mic was left on?

I have a recording of a little bit of it, he kept going and going, so we went to chatroom1....attached is the recording, if you want to listen to it save the file to your computer, goto the vent server and right click on your name and goto view, and then goto the record button, and then click open and then open the file and play it

This link was removed at the request of r3tard by none other then Chopes..... if you have already downloaded it.... you have already have had a good laugh... lol it was hillarious.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Omg I HATE YOU! I'm new to vent I thought You had to press T or something to talk. Remove the link pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
.. So my mom got mad at me and made me clean up my room..And i left vent running not knowing that it AUTOMATICALLY TURNS ON! OMG! Come on chopes haha

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Hahahaha I feel so dumb ..
LOL.. damn mic .. Good thing i turned it off before i started talking on the phone..hahahaha.. Omg.. You learn anew thing everyday ..
I'll be on vent in a bit.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
What do I use to play that file?

EDIT NEVERMIND

1 - 12 of 12 Posts