Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten my Logitech Driving Force GT and been playing Dirt2 and GTR Evolution on it. Was wondering if any one else had any suggestions?

I also have a small problem with it in GTR, I can't use the buttons on the back of the wheel to change gears even with auto clutch enables so if any one has and ideas that would be great.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Too bad they don't have Gran Turismo for the computer. Best driving simulator out there. They take time and actually use the cars in real life at the exact courses in the game that are real. They make the game so perfect by being so precise. I think I'll tell sony that. But still, If you have a PS3,get gran turismo and use this wheel on it.

Edit - Oh yeah, two games you might want to look at...

-GRID
-Need for Speed Shift

·
Registered
891 Posts
personally i found GRID terrible with my wheel.. NFS Shift is average.

if you're after more realistic gameplay try: LFS (Live For Speed), rFactor, iracing, any of the older Race Driver games, GTR2, GTR Evolution.

You can find A LOT of mods for all these games so you shouldn't really get bored of them any time soon

happy driving!

-----

If you're having problems with buttons or axis, download the Logitech Gaming Software and you can configure your wheel in there. Leave it running while you play & it should clear up any problems

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Overclocker/Gamer View Post
Too bad they don't have Gran Turismo for the computer. Best driving simulator out there. They take time and actually use the cars in real life at the exact courses in the game that are real. They make the game so perfect by being so precise. I think I'll tell sony that. But still, If you have a PS3,get gran turismo and use this wheel on it.

Edit - Oh yeah, two games you might want to look at...

-GRID
-Need for Speed Shift
No, just no.

What are you looking for? Sims or just arcade racing games? GRID is definitely fun, DiRT, some of ther Codemasters games too.

For sims you can go with LFS, rFactor, iRacing which is a subscription based game, and X Motor Racing.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Great recommendations by aksthem1 and jebus101. Only thing I can add to those is netKar Pro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts