Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so pissed at the moment, words cannot even describe my anger, hate, and rage. If I could, I would burn half a damn nation before I calmed down.

I will not name this said person (but this person is an actual mod on here), but you are a freaking ass hat.

I mean, coming to me and telling me that some mods on OCN were thinking about banning me because I am Lord Xeb? And to further state that they don't want to contact me about what I am doing wrong since I am Lord Xeb (and apparently everyone hates Xeb (not literally)). Then to tell me that it was all a joke. You piece of <insert a bunch of language unfit for forum here>. You go and hit me in my pride as a OCN forum member. I hope you rot in hell you <insert more explicit language here>.

What kind of joy do you get out of this? What if I came over to you and said you were going to be rejected out of a group or whatever you were proud of then say it was all an elaborate joke? What kind of twisted humor do you have you piece of rot that is unworthy to even be called a human?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodycount View Post
It being the internet is not his point/beef
But it is my point. Not point on staying within the realm of cyberspace if you let people control your emotions. It is just going to happen again. A thread like this might even encourage people to rag on him more.

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho Homer View Post
But it is my point. Not point on staying within the realm of cyberspace if you let people control your emotions. It is just going to happen again. A thread like this might even encourage people to rag on him more.

Well thats that.

This is NOT *chan or whatever that back stabbing childish poop that is> Members

Nuff said from me

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
I've always thought you were an alright guy Xeb. Don't worry about what people online say. If they don't have the word Moderator under their name they don't matter.

·
Premium Member
10,851 Posts

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.