Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give any input on RailWorks? I, like alot of others have always enjoyed trains, and yes have an N scale train set here at the house also. Thing si i cant tell what the objective to this game is. I mean do just drive trains, or are there different scenarios with a goal? I am assuming its similar to Microsoft flight simulator exceot you have trains instead of planes?

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
The entire game, all DLCs included costs $520. If you have half a grand to waste, go for it. As for having ever played it, nope, no experience there.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by NameUnknown
View Post

The entire game, all DLCs included costs $520. If you have half a grand to waste, go for it. As for having ever played it, nope, no experience there.

Yea but Steam has a mega-pack on sale which includes the base game and 4 or 5 DLCs for 29.99 rt now.

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
Can't say I haven't been intrigued to buy the game, but I have no experience whatsoever on it.

Do let us know, will ya? If you do decide to get it, that is.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by legoman786
View Post

Can't say I haven't been intrigued to buy the game, but I have no experience whatsoever on it.

Do let us know, will ya? If you do decide to get it, that is.

If I decide to get it I will definitely let ya know. Honestly though, i am not quite sold on it yet. In an hour though, I may change my mind, haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts