Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was looking for a new FPS to screw around in and I saw R6 Vegas on steam for $20, as well as R6 Vegas 2 for only $10. What is the difference between the two that would make the sequel cost less? Does it include less content or is it just worse for some reason, and which one of these two should I get (if any)?

·
Banned
4,844 Posts
Second one can't be worse. Multiplayer for both games isn't all that great and I wouldn't expect anyone online.

Don't think there isn't much difference between the games but the second one is obviously a sequel so some things might not make sense if you play that first.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Personally I think both games are great, and yes, there is more content in R62, but I have no idea why it is priced less. But I think you should at least get one of them, there are great games to play.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
i would get the second one cause i wasnt so happy for the first

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I liked both of them. very good games. Rv6 (1) was better though because it felt like LV not behind LV like in rV6 2.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm the second one it is then... strange about the price but I'll take it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [nK]Sharp View Post
Multiplayer for both games isn't all that great and I wouldn't expect anyone online.
Yeah can't say I was expecting any different, that's what other games are for.

·
Banned
5,335 Posts
I personally liked the first one to the second one. I also liked raven shield (r6 3) much more than both vegas. The single player from both games are good enough to warrant the price tag.

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
i played the first A LOT. so when i got the second, not much had changed so i felt it was a bit boring. I'm sure if you complete the first and move on the second, you'll like it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts