Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
323-325 is pretty(very) high and will be unreachable with everything except maybe TCCD based RAM but even then there is no guarantee they will go that high. The only options here are that you run a divider or order a pair of TCCD sticks and HOPE they go that high :/

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You won't find TCCD in 1GB sticks, they're only available in 512mb sticks. TCCD has been out of production for a while now so if you want a pair you would have to look into ordering them from either tankguys or an ebay seller.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
DDR600 is pretty much maxing out DDR chips, even TCCD. You will be forced to run a mild divider.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
TCCD is TCCD, getting to ddr650 is going to take an insane amount of luck not matter which one you buy

If you're going to keep that rig for a while, and if you're going to use it for gaming, then I would suggest against any TCCD RAM and advise that you abandon any hope of ever reaching ddr650 and look into buying 2GB of RAM

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'm pretty sure if he were to switch the ram to 2T he could, possibly, probably, maybe have a small chance at reaching it

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well ordered the ram..I got high hopes I guess...I been doing my oc temporary with 1x512 of mushkin enhanced...that's it...here's a cpuz of the oc on it ...sooo maybe i can tweak it...lol...I can boot to the windows desktop and then it restarts if I set it to 200fsb instead of 166...soOOOOO maaaayyyybe1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts