Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else feel it's going too slow? I only ranked up to level 13, and I've already unlocked all the upgrades for the Recon Class, all the upgrades but not the guns for the Engineer class. Dos anyone else feel the same way?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Too slow for me lol.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by [Teh Root] View Post
I've already unlocked all the upgrades for the Recon Class
Looks like we found the problem.
It's much easier to level as medic or engineer imo. I've never seen a Recon top a match, while it's extremely easy as medic.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Klockradio View Post
Looks like we found the problem.
It's much easier to level as medic or engineer imo. I've never seen a Recon top a match, while it's extremely easy as medic.
Give him a shotgun/c4 or motar, and you will LOL

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
I've found it too fast compared to the other BF games. I've unlocked everything and I'm level 24 now. Only played ~28 hours too.

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusion Racing
View Post

I've found it too fast compared to the other BF games. I've unlocked everything and I'm level 24 now. Only played ~28 hours too.

this.

I can remember in BF2 when it took 18 pistol kills in a round to get the last award for that... I'm hoping they add ranks, or more unlocks.

The unlocks go way, WAY to fast. It could be that we're actually playing the game and not sniping up on some hill though.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusion Racing
View Post

Have you got all the awards and you stil lahve got all the ranks so you havent unlocked everything in a sense...

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by trogalicious
View Post

this.

I can remember in BF2 when it took 18 pistol kills in a round to get the last award for that... I'm hoping they add ranks, or more unlocks.

The unlocks go way, WAY to fast. It could be that we're actually playing the game and not sniping up on some hill though.

The awards make it easy to level up - I had a round last night where I got 18k points because I got a load of gold stars, took me up a rank and a half.

On BF2 I've played ~240 hours and still not got all the guns.

@ Leon777

I have unlocked everything, I've got every class completely finished.

·
Premium Member
8,028 Posts
getting bronze/silver/gold stars with your weapons, achieving the award patches is where the big points are for ranking up. Once you pass 24, the amount of points needed to rank up doubles each time.

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
For Modern Warfare players of course it's going to be slow. For BF players it goes by way too fast. Even compared to some FPS games with ranking systems.

It took me about 50 hours to get to rank 7 on BF2.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts