Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this teacher who keeps giving me low scores on assignments because she claims they are missing, incomplete, and wrong. Umm?!? Excuse me?! I've done every problem YOU told us to do, and they're not wrong because I got them STRAIGHT from the book. AND I turn them in on time. Really starting to piss me off.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syrillian
View Post

Is your Teacher willing to be more precise in her criticism of you?

If she is a mediocre Teacher at best, she will be more than happy to help you.

No, she says nothing more than "Missing, incomplete, wrong" in her comments in her grading.

·
Premium Member
19,923 Posts
Then I would gently remind her that it is her duty and obligation to assist you. She is a Teacher, not a Flamer.... or at least that is what she is supposed to be.

Seriously. Criticism from a mentor is shameful unless it is followed by some recommendations on what is expected. If she is unwilling, take your grievance to the Dean or Principle or whatever the "Big Boss" at school is called.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SirLagALot
View Post

She wants you to meet her after school
Be careful
Call Chris Hansen

Hahaha..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Magix
View Post

did you show your work if it's math?
I had teacher's that would fail you if you didn't

Nah, it's not math. I don't see how my answers are wrong, because I'm getting them -straight- out of the book (like we're supposed to do). I talked to her and all she said was "They were wrong."

I raged.

·
Banned
3,579 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by princessofnurgle
View Post

Nah, it's not math. I don't see how my answers are wrong, because I'm getting them -straight- out of the book (like we're supposed to do). I talked to her and all she said was "They were wrong."

I raged.

compare with another student. inconsistency in marking is grounds for dismissal for teachers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts