Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are never any cool conventions down here in Louisiana. The only goo one in like the past ten years was SIGGRAPH 2009, which was the first big convention I went to and was pretty awesome, but now I'm reading about all these big comic or sci-fi or computer/tech conventions, even ****ing car conventions, and they're all on the east or west coast, or in Chicago, or Houston, or anyplace that's more than two hundred miles from here.

What the ****?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Dude I tried to get an OCN convention going with like the 4 of us but no one cared.

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by TraCbr600 View Post
Dude I tried to get an OCN convention going with like the 4 of us but no one cared.
I'd go, but we'd really need to get some organization. I might be up for it, but I don't feel like discussing tonight, about to crash, and I'm busy all day tomorrow (gotta take out the trash, ship a monitor, go to the grocery store, fill up the gas tank, go to class, buy a book for class, take my cat to the vet, eat dinner, go to class again, do some math homework and studying, troll OCN, crash). *sigh*

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
wats this bout convntions:>?

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'll be going to a rather small one in a week! Gets me out of the house I guess.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I'm sorry are you sure you don't live in Tennessee?

You sound like you have it as bad as i do...

It's bone dry up/down here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts