Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just recently found out the american higher ups are basically going to axe 2 positions me and my coworker hold, all because even higher ups decided they don't want to return those positions to the US. So if the US can't have them then no one will! Within the span of 3 months I've been handed 3 different disciplinary processes for simple honest mistakes that don't impact the client in any way as they are all part of quality assurance, but since I keep telling my coworker these mistakes before hand she never gets these same disciplinary processes.

It gets worse, since I've been with the company for 5 years, to avoid paying my severance they've tacked on these DP's in order to get me fired thus not paying my severance, and each one takes 6 months to disappear. My coworker has only been with the company for 1 year so it's obvious they're not going that route. So yeah, either I quit and keep what dignity and cleanliness to my carreer (while desperately trying to find another job) or risk tarnishing it, I get fired, become almost unhireable, and they save money not paying my severance. Either way they don't pay my 5 year severance.

Before anyone asks, this is a latinamerican division working for a US company so don't bother suggesting trying to prove this conspiracy the department of labor here. I just wanted to rant. This sucks, my wife is gonna be pissed at the company.

·
What should be here ?
5,726 Posts
That sucks. Hope you find an even better position to work. Corporate's can be douchy in this environment, but I try to think about tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzzug View Post

That sucks. Hope you find an even better position to work. Corporate's can be douchy in this environment, but I try to think about tomorrow.
Thanks man, i may have something lined up with a family member in another country, but I wanna stick with "where" I know and see I come up with something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts