Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I facebook. I keep up with old friends, meet new friends, stalk women, etc. I cannot stand the games though. They are sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. What's worse is I have a friend that has all of them installed. Every day, I block at least one app from this woman.

Melanie R. needs help with her fish! Melanie R. just found a cache of guns. Melanie R. needs help harvesting her crops. Melanie R.'s horoscope for today. Melanie R.'s pets do something. Blah blah blah. Melanie R. needs to get a freaking life.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Everyone has such a friend. Whenever you believe you have blocked every last game on the site they will find an even more obscure one to spam up the page with updates :/

·
Banned
127 Posts
When I first started out on facebook, I used applications daily. Was just a way to unwind after a long day at school doing crap all
But now, I get annoyed at the spam, as well.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TFB View Post
I'd say I used it more as a verb.
Eh. I can't remember most of what I learnt in English.

Still, I agree. Probably one of the reasons I'd much rather use MSN than Facebook, so I only have to put up with the bull**** I choose to put up with.

·
Premium Member
3,846 Posts
Any game I ever tried to play on Facebook has only lasted for about 3 days for me. lol

:\\

My mom always invites me to all of these crappy groups and stupid things too. Honestly, Facebook is more annoying than anything but I do not have the heart to delete it.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
The worst part is the constant updates.

"I'm eating my dinner"

"I'm in the car"

"I put my left foot in front of my right foot"

·
Banned
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Facebook is awesome. It's a great way to track my decline in mental health.

I went from nice comments and meaningful status updates to just bizarre stuff.

·
Banned
127 Posts
Recently, I've got this girl spamming things like "**** BOYS SHOULD GROW A PAIR, and HARDEN THE **** UP!"
It's a little disconcerting o_O

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TFB View Post
Facebook is awesome. It's a great way to track my decline in mental health.

I went from nice comments and meaningful status updates to just bizarre stuff.
This. It was nice in 2005 to crap in the present day lol....

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I used to be barely active in 2006, when nobody I knew had a fb, then more people started to get it around 2008 and I used it fairly actively until this past year because it was just utter crap posts. Now I'm sane again

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
My cousin has been doing that now. He has grown bored of BFBC2 and TF2. I need to get him a new game.

·
Banned
4,814 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SirLagALot View Post
Recently, I've got this girl spamming things like "**** BOYS SHOULD GROW A PAIR, and HARDEN THE **** UP!"
It's a little disconcerting o_O
Where did you come from?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts