Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh, the anticipation is killing me. I have my test at 2 today.

I failed last month for the stupidest reason. The DMV is a scam. This is the highway test, which I drive on EVERYDAY. Two people side by side were going 80 km where they should have been going 100 km but instead i'm stuck between them and I failed my test for underspeeding. Honking will make me fail and tailgating is illegal so I honestly don't know how to get out of that position

Now I have to endure this pain again and everytime I fail it's a month wait and 80 bucks. I don't have this kind of money and if they are going to fail me because of forced underspeeding, they can taste my ass. They should fail the people who are a danger on the road. Cash grabs ftw.

·
Premium Member
3,836 Posts
it's simple...complain, complain, complain...if they're doing 80, there's nothing you can do and they can't fail you for that, the tester needs to look at the situation...nothing says you can't do 80 anyway, it's not Quebec where it posts a minimum of 60 as well

I just read the Drive section in Thursday's Globe and Mail where one of the regular writers goes to Young Drivers of Canada to see how his driving is...read the points he gets deducted, some of them are totally ******ed and have NOTHING to do with driving (ie. turning the wheel when the car isn't moving; you're supposed to put your thumb on the horn button when passing a stopped bus, ***???)...and you wonder why people can't drive when they teach them little insignificant details but not how to actually drive the car

·
Registered
953 Posts
It's probably a thing to keep people off of the road ...

I was told to go through a yellow light by the guy giving the test. He got very mad that I went through a yellow light ...

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazmecc
View Post

it's not Quebec where it posts a minimum of 60 as well

Anything under 100 prepare to get gated, sworn at and/or flipped off.

·
Old to Overclock.net
2,091 Posts
The minimum is 40 & max is 60. You should be able to do anything in between that. If the guy is failling you for dumb **** like that, bring a tape recorder then send his nonsense comment to CP24.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts